Specialized Tutoring Builds Confidence, Ultimately Raising Grades!
Across All Ages—Across All Subjects
In June of 2000, Patti Lear, M. Ed, Learning Specialist/Diagnostician, founded Lear Educational Center in Easton, Pennsylvania. After 12 years, the Lear Educational Center has become one of the leading tutoring and reading remediation centers in Lehigh Valley, PA. Through individually designed programs and one-to-one coaching, Lear instructs and guides students how to improve their grades — ultimately empowering them to meet their full potential and change their lives.
Included With Lear Programs Are:
- Individualized Programs for Each Student
- Comprehensive Pre and Post Assessments
- Specialized, and Certified Teachers with Bachelor's Degrees and Higher
- One on One Instruction for the Entire Session with the Same Teacher Each Visit
- Homework Support
Academic Skill Instruction Focuses on Any of the Following:
- Early Childhood Education
- Remediation of Problem Areas
- Accelerated Supplements if Requested