Lear Educational Center Tutoring Specialists Are Special!
We are searching for individuals who are compassionate, energetic, willing to meets the needs of their students and above all student centered. All of our emphasis is on the student and their needs. Our specialists will help parents and schools meet with their goals but our number one client is the child.
We look for individuals who have varying backgrounds in education, that cover a broad range of talents, educational degrees and disciplines. We work with students from the age of three or four to any age adult. This requires the Lear Educational Center to fill the office with many talents and skills to meet with everyone’s needs.
I would ask that if you are interested in joining our teams of teachers that you read the section on this web site called, “Why Choose Us.” This section will introduce you to some of our standards and beliefs.
Next, review our programs section. The programs highlighted are our primary programs. We will give you in house training in the Wilson Reading and Language and Linda Mood-Bell Programs. All other programs will be trained at the time of your employment selection process.
Your next steps would be the following:
- Send us your resume to the:
Lear Educational Center
2031 Hay Terrace, Suite 200
Easton, PA 18042
Attn: Lead Teacher
- Ask for our Lead Teacher at 610-252-0965 and express your interest in working for us and let her know she should be looking for your resume.
- Set up an appointment with for a first interview.
- Set up observation times to sit in on our office sessions.
- Bring to your first interview the following:
- Drivers license
- Criminal record check
- Child abuse clearance
- Academic transcripts are preferred but not necessary.
- Educational license
- At least three references
We look forward to meeting with you to discuss what talents you may bring to our students in the future.
Thank you for your interest in joining our organization.
Patricia J. Lear, M.Ed.